There are two kinds of
There are two kinds of people in this world: the ones that LOL and those that ROFL. But laughter experts say that there are many more types. Are you a cackler? Then you're always the center of everyone’s attention. And you don’t only attract attention but also success. They’re bold and self-confident!
Or maybe you're a guffawer? So what does that say about you? You're are extroverted and sociable. One such person in a group of friends is enough to keep any party or conversation lively. By the way, some people start off laughing almost discretely and then burst out into a guffaw – that’s called a “carry-on” laugh, and it’s impossible not to join in!
Other videos you might like:
What You See First Reveals Unexpected Truth About You https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4F26qITNzw&
7 Curious Facts Your Appearance Says About You https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84XbqptJD9k&
Your Sleeping Position Says All the Truth About You https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8WXI6Brl8w
The Giggle 0:24
The Snort 0:52
The Guffaw 1:29
The Cackle 2:15
The Wheeze 3:16
The Snicker 3:47
The Silent Laugh 4:09
Mirthless Laughter 4:39
? What experts in laughter have found out ? 5:28
#laugh #personalitytest #brightside
- But if a person has a habit of stopping themselves from LOL-ing, it could be a sign that they’re suppressing something else besides laughter, like nervousness.
- Snorting is another way of suppressing laughter, but this time the air that would power that laugh ends up in your nose! Snorters tend to be shy and introverted. They care about others and are afraid that their laughter might disturb someone.
- Have you ever seen someone laugh so hard that tears started streaming down their cheeks? Such people have bright personalities, and they’re trustworthy. They aren’t afraid to show how they really feel and will never lie to you or let you down.
- Wheezers have a great sense of humor, but they prefer to hide it to seem more serious and professional. It must be their shy and timid side driving wheezers into this sort of behavior.
- Snickerers are easy-going, smart, and witty. They have a ton of friends and make new ones in a matter of minutes.
- When something especially comical happens, even the most serious and humble people can’t help but laugh. Except, they do it in their own peculiar way: it’s their eyes that are laughing. This is a clear sign they don’t want any attention since they’re introverts and like to keep their feelings to themselves.
- If you spot someone laughing with their mouth wide open but with perfectly serious eyes – that's a mirthless or fake laugh. Just be careful with a person who fakes laughter – you never know what else they could be faking…
- Laughter can indicate joy, confidence, relief, love, loathing, and even discomfort and fear!
- In fact, laughter rarely has anything to do with humor and jokes.
- There’s more to laughter than just bonding – it also has a ton of health benefits. It helps lower blood pressure, reduces stress hormone levels, releases endorphins, and keeps your heart strong and healthy.
- Humans aren't the only ones that laugh. Gorillas have mastered sign language and can go “ho ho” at visitors they like.
- Your brain can also automatically tell the difference between fake and real laughter. It has a special area responsible for understanding others’ emotions.
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
Stock materials (photos, footages and other):
For more videos and articles visit:
The snicker is min ?
U not that professional look at your memes
I’m the silent one and sometimes the giggle
I tend to silent laugh or just smile. Only some types of humor can make me go all out. When I watch movies I seldom laugh, don't know why.. but hearing other people laugh does make me laugh, just not those sitcom laughing tapes. I also don't feel anything watching horror movies for instance. Am I broken? It's interesting because I'm usually the one to make others laugh but I myself don't laugh much.
my aunts laugh sound like shes choking on something
Celebrities' Laughing Compilation
1.Victoria's Secret Angels Without Makeup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4vgNvqUUgY
2. Titanic Cast Then vs Now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K3Es3SEtk0
3. Taylor Swift's Best Quotes | Inspiring Taylor Swift Quotes to Live By: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skRx8Joe7us
4. How Female Artist Would Look Like If Their Faces Were Symmetrical: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG3YR3FRm4w
5. Celebrities You Won’t Believe They Are the Same Age: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSaa27ljRGQ
6. What Horror Movie Stars Look Like In Real Life : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqKLTLH_BF0
7: Celebrities Without Makeup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdbUVHsQlVo
8. 20 Dark Celebrity Secrets That Only Their Employees Know: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlg0h1uWrms
9. 30 Facts About Selena Gomez That Selenators Need To Know: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UuYVjiYQOE
10. How Much Money Does Taylor Swift Earn Per Day? : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4uYDlBidGE
My favorite is Taylor Swift’s actual laugh, it’s so contagious and adorable ??
Cardi b what the fuckkkk
Selena and Ariana have the best laugh les ?
I don't know if it was me or what Im so afread of beeing around people and laugh and then somthing come out of me would it be more embarrassing ?
When someone falls in the middle of the street 2:56
Cat song ... ( Dhamu unte
Cat song ... ( Dhamu unte navu apukondee)
who is that second boy he is kinda cute
last comment EVER!
ray william should review this shit
I dont really see how can this be funny ?????