Do you want to know what
Do you want to know what men really want in a women? Do you want to know the things that a man looks for in his dream woman? Then watch this video to learn the qualities that men secretively want in a woman.. and how you can use this information to become a dream woman for you man.
We all know that Finding a lifelong partner is one of the most important goals that people strive towards. And whether you’re in a long term relationship or if you’re still looking for your soulmate, Knowing the qualities that men value the most can help you bring out the best version of yourself and connect with your dream guy. So, without further ado…. Here are the most important qualities that men want in a partner.
I’m Dr Antonio Borrello, and I’m a psychologist and relationship coach. This channel is all about helping you build great relationships so you can grow happy with the people you love. So, if you’re interested in dating advice and relationship advice that is focused on making your love life the best part of your life, start now by subscribing here.
And Join our conversation on social media.
Are you interested in dating advice for women or advice on relationship problems? If so, you have found the dating coach for you. This channel is all about love tips, relationships and love, relationship problems and signs he likes you. Essentially, this channel is focused on love advice and helping you understand what men want.
I'm happy to answer subscriber dating and relationship questions anonymously. Email [email protected]
what men secretly want
what men secretly want review
what guys find attractive in girls
what a man wants
Best as always ...... Thanks for sharing
I think i wanna add.. to the argument point. Its not gonna be an argument or fight over an egoistic thing, or some shallow thing, it should be an argument for ethics or the betterment. For example, not a fight about I should be given a new handbag, or jewellery, its more about upholding principals, a partner who does that (male or female) can gain respect as not being shallow and show how they are trustworthy companian and loyal but within ethical boundaries. So the arguments need to be about some greater thing, that in the end is of benefit to the partnership. Actually id rather use the word "reminder" not argument.. but maybe "reminders" start off some arguments.. no one likes nagging.
this was a interesting video
Thanks for the video your videos are the best so educative and eye opener to many
You can argue in a professional way without shouting n throwing things out to one another, just understand one another while giving points n excuses n thats me ??
Subscribe now for more!
Subscribe now for more! http://bit.ly/1VGTPwA
Germaine Greer has said that women are actually turned on by sexual violence on TV, but is she correct? Janet thinks that she might have a point but Nadia doesn't understand why we need to see sexual violence on mainstream TV.
From series 22, broadcast on 01/05/2018
Like, follow and subscribe to Loose Women!
A Colorado motel owner
A Colorado motel owner secretly watched hundreds of his guests have sex through his fake ceiling vents for 29 YEARS
Previous Video: http://bit.ly/1SwKoC6
Follow Us On SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/justkiddingnews
Subscribe To JustKiddingNews Podcasts on iTunes: http://bit.do/justkiddingnews
No Privacy News - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3529030/Colorado-motel-owner-secretly-watched-hundreds-guests-sex-29-YEARS-wives-supported-him.html
Special Thanks to Our Guest & Friend:
• YouTube: http://youtube.com/davidsocomedy
• Facebook: http://facebook.com/dsocomedy
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/Davidsocomedy
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/Davidsocomedy
• Hosted by Julia Chow
• Commentary by: David So, Joe Jo, Bart Kwan, Geo Antoinette, Tiffany Del Real
• Edited by Devin White: http://twitter.com/KidHaru
Submit JKNews Articles Here: http://tinyurl.com/justkiddingnews
FOLLOW THE CREW:
• Joe Jo: https://instagram.com/joe_joverdose
• Bart Kwan: http://instagram.com/bartkwan
• Geo Antoinette: http://instagram.com/Geo_Antoinette
• Casey Chan: http://instagram.com/chanmanprod
• Julia Chow: http://instagram.com/xblueapplez
• Michael Chiu: http://instagram.com/mchiu11
• Tiffany Del Real: http://instagram.com/real_tiff
• Brandon Choi: http://instagram.com/bchoii
• Josh Osei: http://instagram.com/dubhalo
• Sean D. Nguyen: http://instagram.com/seandnguyen
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNELS
• JUST KIDDING FILMS: http://youtube.com/justkiddingfilms
• JUST KIDDING PARTY: http://youtube.com/justkiddingparty
• JUST KIDDING GAMER: http://youtube.com/justkiddinggamer
• ASK THE FEELS: http://youtube.com/askthefeels
• JOE'S CHANNEL: http://youtube.com/theuncochin
• BART'S CHANNEL: http://youtube.com/bartkwan
• GEO'S CHANNEL: http://youtube.com/GeovannaAntoinette
• TIFF & CASE'S CHANNEL: http://youtube.com/TiffandCase
FOLLOW AND LIKE US HERE:
• INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/JustKiddingnews
• FACEBOOK: http://facebook.com/JustKiddingNews
• MERCHANDISE: http://justkiddingfilms.bigcartel.com/
Why is there a black screen on the monitor of the Mac?
DAVID FOR HOST
yo this happened in one of the new x files episodes
Hi, My name is Tim. I have manic depression and I would like someone to talk to. I'm not down, just lonely. Would anybody like to have a conversation here on the comment section? It could be anything from Puppies to what you had for breakfast or your college major. It doesn't matter, I'm just lonely.
visit india please we love you. please please please please please please please please please please please please