DAILY AMIE'S FIRST VLOG -
DAILY AMIE'S FIRST VLOG -
Snapchat - https://www.snapchat.com/add/helloitsamieyt
Twitter - https://twitter.com/helloitsamiexx
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/helloitsamie
Business Email - [email protected]
☻I hope you guys like this:)
-Love Amie xx
Disclaimer - I DO NOT OWN THE BACKGROUND MUSIC AND ALL RIGHTS GO TO ITS RIGHTFUL OWNER.
This is so cute ?❤❤
7:10, I’ll pass on that one hahahaha xxxx
Watching this made me feel like I'm a half decent boyfriend cuz I know I do at least half of these, and makes me wana try and do more. Great video ?
Too much love for me
I'm alone, why am i watching this?
These 9 simple little
These 9 simple little things will help you express your love much better than words. From giving compliments to cooking dinner together – we are going to explain why each of them means so much to your beloved.
You can talk about such a great feeling as love. You can write poems and songs and tell everyone you know about it. But sometimes all you need is to do something right. This will mean more for a person than any words you can say. Watch this video till the end if you want to make your relationship even stronger and your love – everlasting.
Give your partner some time to rest. 0:48
Be a good listener. 2:28
Don’t forbid them to see their friends. 4:09
Pay attention to the things they love. 5:12
Dream together. 5:50
Give compliments. 6:58
Be both a girlfriend and a friend for him, not a tyrant. 7:37
Cook dinner together. 8:24
Don’t get annoyed by flaws. 9:08
- Find things to keep yourself busy with. There is most likely something you have always wanted to learn: cooking like a chef, editing pictures, speaking French or maybe you wanted to knit a super long cozy scarf for the winter? There you go – your alone time is a great opportunity for that.
- Remember this: if your partner wants to talk to you about something you know nothing about, or are not interested in, don’t refuse right away. Sometimes girls just need someone who can listen to the latest news, learn about all the sales, and look at all the things they’ve bought. Don’t be angry in these moments.
- When you are in a relationship, the last thing you should do is try to turn your partner into your property. Every person needs private space and time they can spend with friends.
- Happiness consists of small things. Her favorite sweets and fruits and washed dishes may seem insignificant, but it will be a big sign for her that you remember what she likes, you value your relationship, and you love her.
- Doing something silly and fun together will make great memories. And of course, dreaming together means making plans together. That is a sign of love and commitment.
- Here comes the big surprise: girls are not the only ones who love hearing compliments. Even though they don’t openly admit it, guys love to know that they look good too. So tell your boyfriend that he is very handsome, his shirt really suits him, or that his socks are really cool.
- Criticism, dissatisfaction, and trying to get involved in "men" stuff are not the things men want from their girlfriends. Even if you are sure you know what’s better for him, let him be independent.
- Planning and cooking a big meal together is something like a little model of living together – each of you has some tasks and responsibilities, and it will only work out if you work together as a team.
- Learn to love your partner and accept them the way they are, even with their little faults. Then you will see that it’s so much easier to live like that.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
SMART Youtube: https://goo.gl/JTfP6L
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit:
What a gross tomnail
I did everything but I'm unable to listen her properly
Good stuff. Won't be bad to follow those. Girls dude approves.
Haha... I love my bf but he is so far away ?
love is something you do not just something you say
there was a time when that was common sense
Cats are mysterious
Cats are mysterious creatures. How will we decipher their behaviors? This list is an excellent place to start if you want your pet cat to know you absolutely love them!
Subscribe to Talltanic http://goo.gl/wgfvrr
Watch our "Evidence That Aliens HAVE Visited Earth " video here:-
Watch our "CRAZY Ideas That Actually Worked!" video here-
Watch our UNBELIEVABLE Items Found After Tsunamis !" video here-
9. Converse With Cats
Even though animals do not speak human speech, some do understand what certain human sounds mean. Talk regularly to your cat. Speaking to them acquaints them with your voice and the emotions attached to different tones you create. Plus, speaking assures them you are paying attention. However, for cats to understand you, you need to understand what their sounds mean first so that you may communicate effectively. You might sound like the crazy cat lady talking to your cat alone, but your pet won’t think so.
8. The Curled Tail
An excited cat will flick its tail. Remember, the word "excited" does not always mean “happy.” It’s possible your cat feels threatened when flicking its tail. When cats want to play, their tail looks as if it’s waving. What tail movement displays your cat’s love for you? Look for a curved tip, which indicates ease. A tail straight up in the air with a curved tip may mean contentment and a willingness to act friendly.
7. Let Them Lick You
When cats lick themselves, they’re usually grooming. Many times, if you stroke your cat’s fur, they respond in kind by licking you to reassure you that they love you back. Think of a cat’s lick as the equivalent to humans hugging. For those who think animals licking you is gross, please don’t own a pet. You will disappoint them immensely.
6. Head Butting
Rams headbutt to fight. Even people head butt to fight. Felines headbutt to say they adore you. Kitty headbutts are non-aggressive and are a demonstration of trust. Heads faced down are weak spots for animals. A cat willing to put its head down to bonk you is a cat that trusts you with their life. Take some time to observe their facial movements. A slow blink means they’re comfortable around you. Blink back, and your cat receives the same message.
5. Stress Relief, Cat Tree
So maybe they don’t pay the bills or help the kids with their homework, but pets also feel stress! Anxious animals need an outlet extreme emotions. These creatures of habit do not accept change readily, but there are few things you can do to decrease stress in the home whether it’s a new pet, a newborn baby, or a new house. Catnip, as we said before, is good for relaxing them. You can also try herbs like dried chamomile or hops. Toys like a cat tree or scratching post assist cats in channeling that anxiety into energy.
4. Personal Space, Please!
If you haven’t caught on by now with all the references to wild cats, your feline is a territorial creature. Like in any relationship, no one likes smothering. Allow your cat all the personal space you want. After all, if you wanted a constant companion that followed you everywhere, you would’ve adopted a puppy. Create a space for your cat with a bed, toys, and water.
3. Feed Them Their Favorites
Sometimes, a bowl of warm food is just what the veterinarian ordered. Whatever your cat’s favorite food is, don’t forget to pamper them with it once in a while. Milk is a kitten favorite and is generally safe for them to drink, but older cats may exhibit signs of lactose intolerance. If your cat is no longer a kitten, you should purchase special cat milk for them to enjoy. Meats are a safe bet. Other human foods such as anything with whole grains, fish, and veggies are healthy for your cat to munch on, too. Take note of the kinds of cat food that they’re fond of and spoil them once in a while! Foods to steer clear from are grapes foods, garlic, bread dough, and chocolate.
2. Groom Them Yourself
Cats groom themselves all the time, that’s why furballs exist. Once in a while, try to groom your cat yourself. They will most likely welcome the gesture! Brushing their bodies is another way to exhibit affection through touch. Brushes made especially for cats are available to buy so that your cat has the optimal brushing experience. Experts suggest brushing 1 to 3 times a week for short-haired cats. Longer-haired cats need brushing 1 to 2 times a week. When high shedding season rolls around in the spring and summer, groom cats a little more often.
My cat has brought 2 rats home to play with them , but when I buy him a toy he is bored with it in 1 minute
My ca5 kills birds
Free dead rats, can't complain about that when you can experiment or dissect the bodies
You can feed a cat raw meat. As you said, cats are descendants from tigers and lions. And what do that eat in the wild..raw meat. But this is also very dependent on the cat. If you find your cat becomes sick after eating raw meat then you know it’s not for them, if that’s the case then try and find a high protein and quality wet food. As we know cats are carnivores, they solely depend on protein and meat. They don’t need carbs, veggies, fruits etc. You don’t see a pride of lions fighting over a stem of broccoli
Does kissing their back while they attack you count as love? That's how I attack him back for being playful