Steps for getting a
Steps for getting a prescription for TRT:
1. Meet with a doctor, either your PCP or at a TRT clinic (TRT clinics often offer telemedicine services, so you will do your consultation and any subsequent discussions over the phone or video call). Discuss your symptoms and concerns. If you're talking with your PCP, specifically request to have labs done to check your testosterone levels.
2. Have your bloodwork done. The doctor will send in orders to your local hospital, where you will go to have your blood drawn (no appointment necessary). Tell the receptionist that you are there to get bloodwork done, they will point you in the right direction.
3. Wait for your results to come back. If you have the results, your doctor will, too. Wait for your doctor to contact you to discuss your lab results (unless it's been over 3 days since you've received the results and your doctor still hasn't contacted you).
4. Speak with your doctor about your lab results. He will comment on any outstanding values and will determine whether or not you have low testosterone. If he thinks you do, he will send in a prescription for medication (likely testosterone solution for injection) to your preferred pharmacy.
5. Pick up your medication and follow any instructions your doctor gives you on how to administer your medication.
were you prescribed Testosterone Cypionate?
Hey there! If i have about 560 TT ( 350-820) and free T 12 (9-33) and i have a lot of symptoms of low T , it qualify me to trt u think? I feel like garbage, lack of motivation and libido kinda depressed ... Ive been to some endocrynologist in my country ever1 looking on total t ofc i dont give a damn about symptoms, ofc i had a tons of small talks like u should relax more, dont stress so much etc and maybe try sertalin i dont take this crap if the source of that might be just a lack of T, u think trt here is a good choose? Cheers bro
I don’t inject 160mg a day. I inject 160 mg/week, split into daily doses.
with all respect, did TRT speed up your hair loss? If so, how long did it take for your hairline to disappear?
The first step to getting
The first step to getting on HRT is to get your blood work done. This video explains how you go about doing this. If you think you have low testosterone or are hormone deficient then you need to take action.
If you would like to ask Dr.Vern a question please comment and we will get as many answered for you as possible in future episodes.
Dr. Vern Reynolds
Dr. Vern Reynolds graduated from The Ohio State University College of Pharmacy with several courses in the arts and medical illustration. He graduated medical school from The Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine and then returned to The Ohio State University to complete his residency training in anesthesiology. Dr. Vern continues to be a board certified pharmacist as well a board certified anesthesiologist. He also has much experience working in emergency rooms and urgent cares. He continues to be a board examiner for all graduating anesthesiologists and remains involved in the academics. Most recently he served as the Medical Director at Knox Community Hospital where he worked for 11 years as a board certified anesthesiologist.
Dr. Vern has completed advanced training in aesthetics, including, but not limited to, body sculpting, various fillers and neurotoxins (Botox/Dysport), multiple lasers and hormone replacement therapy. He has trained with Dr. Charles’s Runnells, the originator of the “Vampire Face Lift,” and other PRP (platelet rich plasma) procedures known to perfect the skin and provide anti-aging benefits. He also trained with Dr. Steve Mulholland exposing him to various advanced aesthetic techniques. His sharp aesthetic eye offers treatment plan options to his patients that are medically sound and produce safe, predictable results.
In his free time, Dr. Vern enjoys time as the ringside physician for the UFC, performing as a magician and spending time with his two children.
America's Next Great Trainer
A marketing and promotional plat form for trainers, coaches and instructors. Sharing their passion, knowledge, and skills to educate and motivate you to
Live positive, healthy, fit, confident & STRONG!
Whether the goal is weight loss of 50 or more lbs....or a dream of becoming the next Olympic Gold medalist Great trainers make it happen. They have the passion, knowledge, skills and ability to transform lives across America. They evaluate assess, adjust together making a plan setting a goal with their clients and "making it happen"
"America's Next Great Trainer "ANGT" is a game changer"
....Dr. Mark Kovacs ACSM/ITPA ANGT Advisor
Join Us ANGT
Outstanding marketing and promotional opportunities for sponsors, trainers, coaches and instructors.
Email Rob Fletcher [email protected]
About ANGT America's Next Great Trainer
Welcome to the exciting world of ANGT.
Building a Brand to become the ESPN of fitness, health, wellness, motivation, sports performance, strength and conditioning.
* educate, motivate, inspire, empower and transform lives across America.
* encourage all to choose to live positive, healthy, fit, confident and strong.
* showcase, and emphasize to the role of professional trainers, coaches and instructors in our society.
* aggressively provide solutions overcoming obesity and bullying utilizing promotional and marketing campaigns including radio, television, Internet, special events and programs, social media and other forms of print and media.
* ANGT Documentary "The Winning Factor" One Life. One World. One Chance. Your Choice. John Schaeffer
* ANGT TV Talk Show
* ANGT Radio 93.5FM NY WTBQ
* ANGT TV Show Transformation America airing on Cablevision
* ANGT TV online
* ANGT Magazine
* ANGT Book America's Next Great Trainer Transform Your Life Available on Amazon & Kindle
* ANGT Transformation Challenge
* ANGT Youth Fitness, Empowerment & Nutrition
* Start Strong Stay Strong
* ANGT USC Ultimate Superstar CHALLENGE
* ANGT America's Girls of the Gym
ANGT Special Events
* America's Next Great Trainer Challenge Regional and National competitions
* ANGT Conference and Continued Education Series
* ANGT Health, Fitness and Wellness EXPO
* Seminars, workshops, boot camps, speaking engagements,
ANGT retail, products and merchandise.
Facebook: America's Next Great Trainer "like" page
Facebook: America's Next Great Trainer "group" page
Facebook: ANGT Youth Fitness, Empowerment and Nutrition.
Facebook: America's Girls of the Gym