The Headbangers song by Dj
The Headbangers song by Dj Trajic and DJ Irene. Hope u gys lyk this Underground Construction track. I'm loving Hard House forever.
Format:CD, Compilation, Maxi-Single
Style:Hard House, Tech House
Credits:Co-producer - Chazzo (tracks: 7, 8)
Edited By - Kevin Halstead (tracks: 4)
Producer - Chris Cox (tracks: 1, 2) , DJ Irene (tracks: 1 to 4) , DJ Trajic (tracks: 5 to 8)
Dopest hardhouse song ever
revise mil veces este canal..esta rola se me paso..pleace amigo..ya sabes donde enviarla.jeje..genial..un abrazo.
remember this hell yeahh i was like 14 lol in san fernando valley 818 hell yeahh back in 95'
Wrestling Bios Presents -
Wrestling Bios Presents - The Career of The Headbangers
Mosh and Thrasher, better known as the WWE / WWF Tag Team "The Headbangers", worked for the World Wrestling Federation from late 1996. The duo had tagged previously as The Spiders in the USWA and Smoky Mountain Wrestling, however it wasn't until Mosh and Thrasher made their way to the WWF that they garnered a worldwide audience.
During 1997, the WWF was going through a transitional period, where the company was getting away from the cartoon-like superstars of the early to mid 90s. The Headbangers gimmick in wrestling fit into what the WWF was trying to become, a more edgy and contemporary product. The Headbangers did indeed have some success during their first year within the company, as the team was able to win the Tag Team Championships in a Pay Per View match. So it leaves us wondering why The Headbangers weren't a bigger deal when the WWF's Attitude Era was in full swing.
In this mini documentary from Wrestling Bios, we take a look at The Career of The Headbangers in the WWF / WWE. Topics covered include:
- How Glenn Ruth and Charles Warrington got into wrestling
- The Spiders Tag Team in the New Jersey and Dallas areas, along with the USWA
- Jim Cornette changing The Spiders into The Headbangers
- The Headbangers WWF debut
- The Headbangers winning in their first ever WrestleMania (and their first Pay Per View appearance)
- Mosh and Thrasher becoming the WWF Tag Team Champions
- The NWA WWF invasion which led to The Headbangers becoming Tag Team Champions
- Mosh going solo, his questionable new gimmick
- The Headbangers Reunite in late 1999
- Chaz in the Lo Down tag team
- The Headbangers WWE return to Smackdown in 2016
- Much More!
#wrestling #wwe #documentary
Do a story on public enemy
Sunday Night Heat royalty
They definitely didn't do enough with these guys. They could have benefitted from a good manager, too. James Mitchell would have been an awesome fit.
so sad WWE didnt know what to do with them...they could of stayed midcard for a lot longer much like the newer tag teams
I remember them and go way back with them when they were The Spiders working in Memphis area
1:06, when the song is so lit that even the fossil from under the ground can't hold itself from head banging.
I’ve been wanting to go lost lands since I was 8 and now I’m 12 and I’m dying to go
What’s the song at 2:45?
Song 2:13 ?